Wednesday 11 April 2012

Picture Time!

It's been awhile since I've posted much about the kids and I know there are some people out there who would love to see some pictures.

We'll start with the day Little Guy found the bag of apples on the kitchen floor. He knew exactly what is was and what to do with it!



And last week when he found a cassette tape. It was pretty funny watching him, but it was my favorite Glad tape. Very sad about that.



This is Kiddlet and Little Guy this afternoon. The green on Kiddlet's face is from the green smoothie she'd just had; she tends to lick the cup clean.


These next few pictures are from this past Saturday when we went out for dinner. This is something we rarely do and the kids did great! (Sorry for the blurry picture; I was using my phone.)

Little Guy eating his ice cream sandwich.

Typical Kiddlet pose.

   
Typical Strong-Willed One.
That's all for tonight. I'll try to post some video clips tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment