Thursday 19 January 2012

It's a Start

After trying more than once to fill in the about me section and having it not accepted, I've given up for now. Instead, I'll put that info here for now.

I'm a stay at home mom with three great kids ages 8, 6, and 16 months. We live in the country about 30 minutes away from family. My husband works out of town most of the time. I sometimes joke that I never thought I'd be a single mom while happily married. We my wonderful husband is working locally, he takes our one and only vehicle to work which leaves me house bound. I don't say that to complain (one vehicle is one of the choices we made that allow me to stay home) but to help explain how much time I spend home with little people.

My purpose in starting a blog are still unclear. I have vague ideas of it being a motivation, providing accountability and helping me feel less isolated.

With all of that out of the way, let's get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment